Wednesday, June 16, 2010

the beginning

There comes a time when fear and defeat can no longer hinder from reaching lifes dreams and potential. To live life without boundaries in a true freedom lies on the other side of fear. Fear of failure and disappointment have gripped not only me but many in this world around me. It has crippled me for to long from stepping out and moving into my passion and purpose. Afraid of what others might think or how they would react is contrary to walking in the truth. Walking in the truth is the only way to step outside of fear and walk into pefect love. When I was a child I feared letting my father down. I knew that through the love of sports I in return received love. I believed that happiness and love was conditional. Not unconditional like that of my heavenly father. So through out the years I have not only learned to love conditionaly but to receive love much in the same way. Fear of rejection and not living up to the invisible standard that life throws are way has caused me to inessence love with half my heart. With only half a heart to love with does not leave much room to grow. So through healing and divine encounters with Christ it is possible to have a whole heart. To love more passionatly and to live a life aside from fear. Aside from the fear of disappointment or rejection. This possibility is no longer a dream or thought but reality. I have lived and known the one true Christ, who heals, and rebuilds that which is broken. He not only heals but is a God of restoration, and conquers all fear.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Luke,
    I have been a blog follower for a while now and I have just added yours to my favorites. Keep them coming...Sounds like stuff everyone needs to hear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So often we only learn to grow when we stop to reflect on who we are and where we came from. When we can see how we got to where we are at this appointed time in our life, it breaths direction into the future and it helps us bridge the gap of not making the same mistakes again. Life truly is a journey and it's shorter for some than others. In order to impact the world around us we have to be willing to change ourself first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny that you say that here at work they use this quote on everything...
    "You must be the change you want to see in the world" Gandhi

    ReplyDelete